Sign in to follow this  
The-Tim

http://www.gameinnovation.org/

hello guys, the Entertainment Technology Center has started a Game Innovation Database (GIDb), it's under wikipedia. It's a database about all games and game inovations, and i think as OFP community we need to write a nice article and add it too the database. I would love to do it on myself, but my english isn't good enough for it, it's my third langue. so maybe we can make an article with a few guys in this topic and upload it to the site

greetz from Belgium

Tim

Be nice though, we don't want to spam this like the BF guys have, though they've left their pages rather empty since we all know there's no innovation at all in the mindless bunny-hopping, spawn-camping, run-and-gun, 'nade-on-tank, micro-sandbox, "hyper-realistic", z0mg-delta-t3h111!!! Battlefield series.

Be nice though, we don't want to spam this like the BF guys have, though they've left their pages rather empty since we all know there's no innovation at all in the mindless bunny-hopping, spawn-camping, run-and-gun, 'nade-on-tank, micro-sandbox, "hyper-realistic", z0mg-delta-t3h111!!! Battlefield series.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Have you even played battlefield before?

Yeah but its great fun to pass the time.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Have you even played battlefield before?

Yeah, the demo, with Sniper_Skull at some aweful hour of the morning.

*Sigh* Can we please stop any conversation realting to Battlefield 2, or Counter Strike, etc.. Please..?

Battlefield 2 and Operation Flashpoint are totaly different games, and shouldn't be compared, or used for comparisons of any other game's "realism"

http://www.gameinnovation.org/index.p....on=edit

Anyone care to start? smile_o.gif

- Ben