Sign in to follow this  
Gaskin

Mapfact barracks gates

Hi, I had a question concerning the mapfact baracken addon. I just downloaded Mapfact Nogova (it's amazing by the way notworthy.gif ), but cant get any grunts/vehicles to get in/out of certain sites since they are blocked off by those gates. It would be great if any1 could give me a tip on how that works. Thx in advance wink_o.gif

Here are few tips:

1) Read the readme for either the island or the baracken addon. I know that the info is in the baracken addon.

2) Use the search button.

3) Go to Mapfact and search/ask.

For an answer [if you are talking about the Baracken\ Fence Barbedwire 6m (With gate left)-(Keep out)]:

Open

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this animate ["Component02", 1]

or

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">object ID animate ["Component02", 1]

Close

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this animate ["Component02", 0]

or

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">object ID animate ["Component02", 0]

You can place the codes above in a trigger and with the right conditions, get it to open and close whenever a unit approaches/leaves the gate/barrier.

Wadmann

thx man, it has been a great help smile_o.gif !