Sign in to follow this  
chris330

Stealth Play

Well, you're right, sorry...nevertheless making arma more 'stealth' doesn't sound good to me, because there are other things that should be done already, and we even don't know if they are being done or not...

Agreed.

enterable buildings where you can hide yourself etc...

Definitely agreed.

Sure some skills like leanning and clibming would be great, but sneaking with knife is, well too much splintercell-ish to me.

Don't agree. There would be plenty of OFP fans who would like to see this in certain carefully selected missions. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a knife. A baton like Garrett's Blackjack would be popular for silent knockouts too. Some scripting could mean the guard could then be woken up by friendlies later on too if the body were not hidden or stashed somewhere.

My suggestions are: signals and AI knowing how to deal with cqb, and well, more detailed environment for cqb would be needed.

Definitely. I agree, for it to work properly (sneaking in shadows) other issues such as those you mentioned would have to be resolved first thumbs-up.gif

the stealth from the original was good enough. maybe make it so enemies don't notice you so easily when you're in thick bush. but slitting throats and stuff like that is way too out there