Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

addon idea cave pack

I was just playing around with the nomad mod objects wich came with cat afghanistan island and i found out the cave was very cool and is something that i haven't seen much use in ofp. So i wonder if there are any caves made or being made? im looking for something pretty big sized, think the inside proportions of hangar but its like a cave with tunnels and stuf in out tounge2.gif I have wandered back to workin on my the rock mission and i need caves! biggrin_o.gif Also some VX gas missiles would be nice , the rest of the stuff like ruins and pieces i already got and choppers are available and dive equipment are avaliable , just need to find out how to get 'em coc divers gear working in mp + a.i biggrin_o.gif

If you use the cave in the editor menu, you'll notice two problems which are also limits to the ofp engine:

1. horrid collision detection (falling through walls, getting stuck, etc)

2. Unusable by AI.

I would love to see caves too, but flashpoint doesn't really seem to support them too well sad_o.gif

yeah well i was hoping for something that could be started to be made and then when armed assault comes , it would do some magic to collision detection and stuff like that biggrin_o.gif

though the caves i've just thought about adding them for players to move through. Its more of a scenic thing.

trying to work hard on putting out stuff to make stuff look much more different and complex instead of just the open fields way of ofp biggrin_o.gif

looks cool fighter! biggrin_o.gif one thing i thought would be if the "mountans" would be also made in different terrean textures , like snow, nogova rock, nogova desert, green, and so on tounge2.gif Any chance you are making any tunnel where you also got something that looks like this from above view inside? --oOOo-- Tunnels in and then small and big caves in the center and then tunnels out on the other side or so biggrin_o.gif

To be very early stage i think it looks good thumbs-up.gif