Sign in to follow this  
Smer4

Screptsman r needed

Hi

i'm making movies in flashpoint

( the red snow, ochne dich, akula2, the accident etc )

http://www.flashpointzone.com/video6.phtml

I'm looking for scritsman to help me in my next movie. Please, use icq 245042326 to contact me if u r good in scripts and u want to show to the whole ofp community what u can do

The work goes this way -

1-i'm telling u the scenario of the movie

2-i'm telling u little scenes (3-10 seconds ) u have to do in editor and u send it to me as mission ( it could be up to 50 scenes )

that's it! all other stuff i'm editing by my self. Sure you are in the titles and the whole world will know ur name:) u r famouse and chicks r trying to get you ... any way, contact me by icq if u can do the stuff i've said about.

please, do not contact me if u r -

1-idiot

2-lazy

3-kid doing this for fun during 2-3 days

i'll be honest, making the movie is really hard work. one scene could be remade for 3 or more times, so, it's taking lot of time. But the result is - the art we left after us in ofp world

addonmakers are welcome too. the only rule for addonmakers is - your addon must be released at the same day with our movie !!! if u will release it before the movie release, you will not be in the movie titles. so, it's up to you.

do not be hesitate to contact me if u r making unusual addons, it's more interesting to film cool stuff.

welcome on board

P.S. also, we need desighner for wallpapers and posters for PR of the movie. you must be good in this if u contact me!