Sign in to follow this  
Big Dawg KS

Uzi Pack v1.0

@ Aug. 12 2005,10:38)]
Woulden't it be posible to restrict changing silencer and butt to only when you have a fresh mag in the gun fuly loaded then it should be imposible to cheat?

STGN

How about making additional 30 or something types of magazines? The ammount of ammo in weapon would be saved to a variable when switching to secondary, and then while switching back Player would recive a special, for example 28-round mag.

This would make cheating a bit harder/less effective.

Yes, I thought about that at one time but no it simpy wouldn't work.

Looks great!

Well done KyleSarnik. Don't you want to get in contact with MilesTeg cuz your work can be really useful for the Lost Brothers Mod..

Hayal @ Aug. 12 2005,17:44)]Looks great!

Well done KyleSarnik. Don't you want to get in contact with MilesTeg cuz your work can be really useful for the Lost Brothers Mod..

Well I did offer them to Miles and he was impressed but he told me that Calm Terror did not want to use them and we all know how Calm Terror can get... sad_o.gif But I am told he does most of the work for LoBo so... As for you're problem Rikki, you can use the following scripts to toggle the state of the silencers and stock:

unit exec "\BD_Uzi\Switch_Stock.sqs"

unit exec "\BD_Uzi\Switch_Silencer.sqs"

You could possibly use addaction, but the way I did it was with UserActions in the cfg of the soldiers...

woow nice addon m8t yay.gif i have uset it in may spec op djungel mission for close combat.....nice job