Sign in to follow this  
Blind Guardian

Make unit ....apears...

i want to create a mission and it is on kolgugelv and there is no airports. ...For example, i want to call two f-16 but i want them to strike at the good time, not fly around until i command them by radio alpha to attack... i want to call by radio alpha but when i call, the jet apear on the map.... is it possible confused.gif

Give this a shot:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Plane_Unit = "A10" createVehicle [getMarkerPos "SomeMarker"]<span id='postcolor'>

Just make sure you place a marker named "SomeMarker" where you want the plane to appear. (I put the code for an A10 in, since I've never seen an F16...

Cheers

tks, well the f-16 is an addon , i don t remember where i got it but its relly cool flying at 900 m/ph....anyway tks again smile.gif

Try without the square brackets:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Plane_Unit = "F16" createVehicle getMarkerPos "SomeMarker"<span id='postcolor'>

alright it worked perfectly with the f-16 biggrin.gif but i have something to ask again sad.gif ... is it possible to make it fly with someone inside confused.gif

Try this:

"SoldierWPilot" createUnit [getPos Plane_Unit, group, "this assingAsDriver Plane_Unit; this moveInDriver Plane_Unit", 0.7, "CAPTAIN"]

(replace group with the group you want to assign him to)

i mean, when you place a pane and select special: flying, in formation, in cargo....it fly when it enter the map..i want the plane fly when it enter the map... anyway if it is not possible i will try it with an harrier.. but if have no choice....

I think setting Special to "Flying" should do the trick, at least it does for choppers.

Hey I tried that too and it works, but what script to use if U need to add a building or a TENT, of maybe some troops?

Help pls!