Sign in to follow this  
lt_frank_castle

Does AA or VBS1 support remaping the mouse|keyboar

Does anyone know if AA or if VBS1 support "proper" remapping of the mouse and keyboard?

I know this sounds petty but it's the one bug that never got fixed with the original that just drives me insane. I want to be able to properly remap the mouse buttons and any keyboard buttons if needed.

Lt. F. Castle.

I'm pretty sure you can with the current ofp...I know I have personally modified a few controls...

What exactly do you mean?

It was impossible to properly reprogram the mouse buttons.

You could attempt to reprogram the left and right mouse buttons, but one of them remained programmed with the zoom function enabled? Makes using the mouse annoying compared to other FPSs.

huh.gif I am not sure right now.

but changing the buttons was and should be no prob with ArmA.

and there was no prob with OFP.

when you remapped them there sometimes were two things set to one button and that is shown in RED in the options, but you could always delete the old settings/buttons by pressing BACKSPACE ... when I am not absolutely wrong.

Right, except for the one option called primary action (or something like that). It was mandatory to be 1 of the mouse buttons (left or right). It's there, I'll look at the setup screen tonight to find the exact wording of the option.