Sign in to follow this  
CopyrightPhilly

errors everytime i change somthing?

well the mod/addon forum rules say to post here so if its in the wrong place dont look atme crazy_o.gif

I'm trying to change a moddel in the config file, every time i change it or even add my own weapon class i get the following error

"Config: End of line encountered after St"

I have checked to make sure there is no " or ; missing at theres not, it just loves giving me this stupid *** error

any ideas?

well the mod/addon forum rules say to post here so if its in the wrong place dont look atme  crazy_o.gif

I'm trying to change a moddel in the config file, every time i change it or even add my own weapon class i get the following error

"Config: End of line encountered after St"

I have checked to make sure there is no " or ; missing at theres not, it just loves giving me this stupid *** error

any ideas?

I don't wanna offend you, but there is this saying about computing & computers.

"It is as smart as its user"

In other words, you must have missed sth. smile_o.gif

ok it was because i was using microsofts devloper studio to edit it... must of been playing with somthing as it always says to me

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">This file contains lines longer than the 2048 character maximum.

The lines will be wrapped.

so i guess thats what it didnt like, time to use notepad icon2.gif