Sign in to follow this  
uscg pilot 12

GDI Mammoth Tank V0.8 released

The Spanish addonmaker Silverhawk has sent us a beta version 0.8 of his Mammoth Tank from C&C: Renegade RTS game. He is also working on several GDI and NOD units.

It's a big tank, very heavy and with powerfull weapons, you can crash & destroy anything, with a twin 120mm cannon and 2 multipurpose rocket packs, it also have a deployable wall for infantry (In the front, that anyone can activate with a command control in both sides of the tank) and some features like cargo lights, and 4 search light that suround the tank to see almost in all direction, it have a new destruction animation, require some BAS Addons(BAS DESERT DELTAS AND BLACK HAWKS).

Im working with "CnC-Mod for Operation Flashpoint" and "C&C Tiberium Dawn Mod" to bring new addons for the community and i hope to receive some comments to my email. thanks.

tank download

tank download second server

in my opinon this tank is very fun to play with and cant wait to see more from this guy and the other c&c teams caz i enjoyed that game and all its titles and cant wait for it to be in ofp wink_o.gif

edit: heres some pics

pic 1

tank at night

destroyed version

this was a fun tank to play around with biggrin_o.gif

a new West super weapon tounge_o.gifghostface.gif

im looking forward to the Cnc mod myself too smile_o.gif

@Marckasis2: hey would u mind getting it over msn?

THANC man but im in my work and i dont have permisson to conect to msn and FTP,,thats the reason i need a mirror in http,,je thanx bro anyway.. wink_o.gif