Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Tea

SWAT 3 + WIN2K

Does anybody know a patch, or a way that make Police Quest SWAT 3 run under WIN2K ?

Should work fine rock.gif

If not then download the "Microsoft Windows Application Compatibility Toolkit". Refer to the programs help file on how to use it. It may seem complecated at first, but its really easy. With it, I got "Heavy Gear 2" to run on Win2k. tounge_o.gif

Thank`s,I am downloading the "Microsoft Windows Application Compatibility Toolkit" right now and will test it later. smile_o.gif

EDIT:

It seems to me that this programm helps progs designed for WIN2K to run correctly in an Win eXPerimental enviorment. wink_o.gif

I dont see how this can help me.

S.W.A.T. 3 is/was a great game.. too bad the WON servers went down so many years ago. sad_o.gif

Just use the "FIX" funtion...but be sure to read the help file on how to use it.

What it dose is patch the .exe so the prog can run under Win2k or WinXP.

Will give it a try.

Thanks

EDIT:

I think I`ll buy S.W.A.T. 4 when it`s get released.

Althoug the game looks promising...its starting to look like how Rainbow Six 3 turn out  crazy_o.gif  sad_o.gif

But then again, I have high hopes for the dudes who made System Shock 2 smile_o.gif

Althoug the game looks promising...its starting to look like how Rainbow Six 3 turn out crazy_o.gifsad_o.gif

But then again, I have high hopes for the dudes who made System Shock 2 smile_o.gif

At least its going to be less rainbow six-ish than Swat 3 judging by the amount of non-lethal stuff (pepper spray, handcuffs, tazer, tear gas and the weird pepper gun) in Swat 4 MP demo.