Sign in to follow this  
GreyKnight

I'm being attacked by my own men!

I have a fresh install of Flashpoint and Resistance patched to 1.96 with no other mods installed.  I have installed the 1985 campaign and Red Hammer compatibility patches.

I am playing the Resistance single player campaign and have reached the mission First Strike (where you have to defend Modrava against a Soviet tank assault).  However as soon as the mission starts all the Resistance guys start shooting at me and kill me!  I have restarted the game and it hasn't helped.

This hasn't happened on any other mission so far and in three years of playing OFP I have never experienced this problem on this mission.  I have done a search but can't find any posts about this problem.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.

Oh, something else. Quite often when I tell one guy to get in a tank as a driver I am unable to make him drive anywhere. He acknowledges my move order (via the map screen) then immediately says "Ready" and doesn't move. I have to put a second crewman in the tank before he will respond to the move command. Don't remember this happening before.

I have restarted the game and it hasn't helped.

Restarted the game? You mean the campaign or the mission?

I would try using the CAMPAIGN cheat, selecting the FIRST STRIKE mission from the list and clicking on REVERT.

I mean I have exited and restarted the game, then tried to re-start the mission with no effect. I have also reinstalled Resistance with no effect.

Where is the campaign cheat?

Okay, I've fixed it, sorry but it wasn't a bug tounge_o.gif It seems I had accidentally killed some friendlies in the previous mission right before the mission ended. Somehow the game remembered this for the next mission (which I find surprising) and immediately considered me an enemy. I just re-played the previous mission and then it was okay.

Sorry to bother you, thanks anyway... smile_o.gif