Sign in to follow this  
durace

I need a SIMPLE CFgMovesMC...

I am wondering the other config files in this forum, but these files are too involved.

Can anyone write me a simple cfgMovesMC?! crazy_o.gif

My rtm file is ready, it's called allj.rtm, in which a man shows to stop.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, doesn't need LOOP etc. My soldier isn't in cargo, just on the island... Just write me the minimum commands in the config.cpp, that can play the animation...

Or i can't use it.

Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx wink_o.gif

ConfigMoves are a pain to learn, since there aren't any tuts out there, really. One of these days, I'll write one, so others don't have to learn the hard way. Problem is, I'm still learning smile_o.gif

Anyway, best thing to do is to grab BIS's commented config files, from the breath site. Take a look at how their moves are done.

But I'm not entirely clear on what your animation looks like. So I'm assuming it is like a hand signal. Here goes a simple config to get you started:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class CfgMovesMC

{

class Default {};

class States

{

class ANIMATIONNAMEHERE: Default

{

file = FILENAME.rtm;

speed = -3.0; // number of seconds to play the animation for (must be negative) looped=false;

soundEnabled=false;

duty = RestDuty;

};

};

};

Try that out, and let me know how it works. Also, grab that BIS config, and start looking at it. Over time, it will make more and more sense to you.

Sorry but I can slowly answer,

but I'm testing...

Thanks, it works!!! wow_o.gif On soldiers. Thanks...Thanks...

Thanks...

Thanks...

Thanks...

Anyway how can you do it with the vehicles?

I need also a simple config!

Or I will be INVOLVED....

The vehicle is kapu.p3d.