Sign in to follow this  
-TFF- NEO

At ease!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TFF] NEO @ Jan. 08 2002,05:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, getting totally misunderstood in this topic.<span id='postcolor'>

Look, there are NO M-16s IN QUAKE III! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look, there are NO M-16s IN QUAKE III!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Huh? Quake? I never play Quake.

I have gotten a screenshot of what I mean so that hopefully everyone's going to understand.

at_ease.jpg

Have a nice day. smile.gif

What the heck is that supposed to show? ARe they looking for ants?

They are holding their gun relaxed (in status safe), that's what this topic is about...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 09 2002,15:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well I can't even see the guy on the shot.<span id='postcolor'>

Do it, soldier.

I'll take one in daylight later.

LOL

I had already increased the light to at least 125%, but it's better now smile.gif

I hope everyone understand me now.

If you don't - read it all again tounge.gif

Its possible!

The only thing you have to do is the following:

Just add a Action to every human controlled player by using the "AddAction" command.

Because I don't know the name of the right animation I'm not in the position to write that script at present. sad.gif

Maybe another one can.

They look like their sad, and all looking at the ground. I can understand that, being forced to be an AI soldier your whole life, the only rest when you don't exist.