Sign in to follow this  
SilentEcho

Desert Island not connected the water

desert island is not connected to the water i dont know y this is happening it just started happening and if i hav to re-install would it delete all of my addons that i dl and would i delete my saves and missions in my editor?

and its only one little part the rest off the island is connected dont know y i am going to try to delete som stuff and restart but if u guys know wats going on tell me thx

What do you mean it's not connected to the water? Can you take a screenshot or something?

I might be one of your addons.

I know what you are talking about. It's the same on one of the small island's on the east coast of Everon. When you lie down you are floating above the water and you can see under the island. This has been around since v1.20 even before peole started to make and release addon's.

This fucked me up big time as all the most strategic point's on the Island are floating above the water... Hopefully they will fix this. Although it might mean re-releasing the .p3d model of the island (if it is .p3d format).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This fucked me up big time as all the most strategic point's on the Island are floating above the water... Hopefully they will fix this.<span id='postcolor'>

lol, it didn't censor it biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

yea i would take a screen shot but how do u do it i hav the print screen thingy button and that used to work but somtimes it dont work dont know y. and i dont know how to add a image on the forum

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Knight @ Jan. 06 2002,04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This fucked me up big time as all the most strategic point's on the Island are floating above the water... Hopefully they will fix this.<span id='postcolor'>

lol, it didn't censor it biggrin.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO wow.gifwink.gif