Sign in to follow this  
Stingeragent

Making plane fly at certain height?

I'm trying to make a plane fly really low. Using flyinheight, the lowest the plane will fly is 10, even if u tell it to fly at 2. Back in the stunting thread, I remember people talking about using waypoints and game logics to do it. Heres what else I tried. I tried doing the setpos,getpos thing and the plane will start out at the correct height, but immediately will climb out. I've placed 2 waypoints, both telling the plane the correct height using setpos, but the plane still climbs out soon after starting. Anyone know what to do? Thanks.

Have you tried the flyinheight command in a waypoint? name your plane p, then set it a waypoint, then on activation type, p flyinheight 2, usually works well with choppers, should d same with planes.

Yea I've tried that. The helis always fly how high you tell them, but the planes never wanna go below 10 using that command.

They do dependant on terrain. If you let them fly over a straight river for example they go extremely low but they have a variable minimum height over open terrain.