Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralKarlDonuts

Some more ideas

Here are a couple of ideas...

1. Better vehicle mounting and dismounting. It takes forever to unass a chopper in an LZ, and conversely it takes just as long to jump aboard. Most of the time I use the eject command once the vehicle has stopped - that gets them out in one big tangled mess, but it's better than waiting for them to get shot to hell as they neatly get out. Somehow BIS needs to speed this whole process up.

2. Default RTOs and ammo bearers. RTOs were probably mentioned already, but obviously it would be great if they came standard. Also, ammo bearers/assistant gunners would be excellent to have, like the I44 Demo. Bigger weapons like the M240 (hope to see this too) would need an assistant gunner to lug around some extra ammo, as well as mortars and ATGMs.

3. This last one has probably been put up before but I have some details to add.

Rucksacks, something along the lines of what Andersson made a few months ago. Obviously it is carried on the soldier's back like a secondary weapon and can be picked up or dropped whenever you need it (so it's not just more slots to carry stuff - it's a seperate object).

You could fill the ruck with gear like an E-tool for digging in, a small deployable tent, smoke grenades, Claymores, or whatever else BIS can come up with that you don't need to carry on your webbing at all times. You should also be able to take gear from your webbing and put it in the pack, and vice versa, to suit different situations.

Ideally, this pack should made you tire more quickly or otherwise encumbered you (takes longer to change stances and slows your movement speed).

Sorry if these have been mentioned before wink_o.gif