Sign in to follow this  
HawgHyde

Now listen here, all you motherf**kers....

Actually Queen Kong, I never told you to get a life.

However I did tell you f**k off

Because I really dont care what you do. Go try on some women's underwear or something. As long as you arent here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 12:39 am on Nov. 25, 2001

You're the most unoriginal twat I've ever met.

However, Queen Kong, I give you some credit. You try. I mean, you fail miserably, but you try.

Even if you are an illiterate gimp.

What I was referring to. Is the insane amount of time you spend on here. And yet you abuse me for it? Um.. right.. ok, think about that for about 2 seconds. You have major denial problems.

Wow, this has turned into quite a spam thread. <span id='postcolor'>

You know what you're a fag and a loser

think about that for about 3 minutes and ask yourself: Am i a fag?

So sick of dumbasses like you, i WON and that's the most inportant thing

i'm done with discussing with you and don't even try to reply back before you get your ass flamed by me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 12:14 am on Nov. 25, 2001

"Yes

I'd bet I can bench more than you Wisdom."

Well lets see I'm 19, just got back into lifting weights after a shoulder injury. And after 3 months of lifting weights (after a 1year down period), I can already Max out at 235lbs tounge.gif

(Edited by WisdoM at 5:15 pm on Nov. 24, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

I made some really good gains in weight lifting last year. My bench when I began was like 155, and my final was 215. Its not bad though, it was my first year devoting time to lifting weights, and when you take into account that I'm only 16... smile.gif

Hopefully I'll break 245 or maybe even 250 this year.

I made some really good gains in weight lifting last year. My bench when I began was like 154, and my final was 216. Its not bad though, it was my first year devoting time to lifting weights, and when you take into account that I'm only 16...

Hopefully I'll break 246 or maybe even 251 this year.

im better than Aaron :biggrin:

"I won"?

lol. This is one of the lamer things internet junkies tend to say in argument. You can tell yourself that. But I know you're just saying that because you've run out of unoriginal things to say, that you dont want to be teased anymore, yet you cant tell your mommy I'm being mean to you. And that you're still here. Waiting for my reply.

Just for your amusement though. I'll ask myself. Am I a fag? No, I have a girlfriend, whom I love.

Queen Kong - are you secure enough to ask yourself if you're a fag? I doubt it. Too scared that it might be true.

At this time, I've pretty much stopped almost pissing my pants laughing, and have become bored. However, I'm not gonna say "i won" for winning an argument on the internet is of no consequence for me. I just do it because it's funny. If you say something particularly stupid, I might reply again..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 10:53 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!

<span id='postcolor'>

KING KONG SAYS: my fave color :cheesy: wahey!!

(Edited by Black Op at 10:59 pm on Nov. 24, 2001)

Godd*amnit Black Op, explain your sig! Or else I'll bench two more pounds, thus making your gains seem unimportant to the masses! You'll be SHUNNED!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Black Op on 12:58 am on Nov. 25, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 10:53 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!

<span id='postcolor'>

KING KONG SAYS: my fave color :cheesy: wahey!!

(Edited by Black Op at 10:59 pm on Nov. 24, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

I can almoust picture you let me guess you're a transsexual pretending to be like a Barbie who likes gaping assholes, seeing how big you can make a guys ####### with your cock and all that jazz

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 1:21 am on Nov. 25, 2001

When did I say that?

Now what can I argue about.

The world is flat!

<span id='postcolor'>

Sadly, you are the preacher of everything that sucks in this world. You don't expose veins, you irritate them. I could understand that

someone like you could put up such a cliche, unoriginal comebacks, since you have the wit of a six year old.

I am hoping you kill yourself in the future.

We would be better off without you. And we would be certainly better off without the mindless racists that follow you. Sorry to say that your followers are the disease of this world and you are the host. So

in conclusion, I hope to read of your suicide soon

"So sick of these one star newbies"

I agree. What is all this about OFP being old now??

Is it because the demo was ready last year (kinda) and its engine was finalized years ago?

"I am hoping you kill yourself in the future.

We would be better off without you. And we would be certainly better off without the mindless racists that follow you."

Me thinks you are the racist one - the immorally racist one!

Thanks Jews smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from fixOPFsoundsplease on 7:03 am on Nov. 25, 2001

"I am hoping you kill yourself in the future.

We would be better off without you. And we would be certainly better off without the mindless racists that follow you."

Me thinks you are the racist one - the immorally racist one!

Thanks Jews smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whats your point?

Queen Kong. God you post such s**t. You say all this stuff, like.. my unoriginal comebacks? Wasn't that what I'd just called you? Um.. yeah.. I'm the unoriginal one.

News flash. Copying what I say & trying to turn it around isnt original

But I guess you dont claim to be original. You just say that I'm not.

Stupid hypocrit

Maybe your women's underwear is a bit too tight, it's cutting off the supply of blood to that pea-size brain of yours.

Laff @ You know what the score is wanker. If you attack European people, you better be prepared to die in the near future.

I love that. Not in the racist sense. But in the.. the West is almighty & powerful, do what we say, sense.

WTF? what a dumbass, he says dont tlak aobut other games, Then he's like I'm playing Castle Wolfenstein, anyone wanna play. What a fool.

^ look at his signature. I have a fan. WOOHOO! I've never had a fan before, it feels kinda cool wink.gif Besides, when will you grow up Mal? Go ride that fantastic bike of yours, and quit playing OFP wink.gif