Sign in to follow this  
Viper365

Taking Pictures

I don't think that feature works by it's self. If you Download Hypersnap that will work, but is a pain as you can only take one shot at a time.

There is no screenshot support in OFP. But, you can press Print Scrn and paste in MSPaint, or you can get a seperate program that will take them and save them to a certain place as whatever file extension you like. I use Hyper-snap DX 4.2. It's great.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from residuum on 8:40 am on Nov. 26, 2001

Ya but that way you cant take more than one unless you paste it, and alt tabbing out of OFP is some times disastrous.<span id='postcolor'>

If you use a screen capture utility, such as Hypersnap, you don't have to ALT-TAB. You can keep on hitting the PRTSC key and multiple captures are each saved automatically in files.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from residuum on 11:16 am on Nov. 26, 2001

I wasnt referring to hypersnap, i already knew that, thats why I recommended it,  I referred to what was on your faq about just pressing print scrn<span id='postcolor'>

OK. I'll make a note on the FAQ about potential problems with ALT-TABbing. Thanks.