Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Red Hammer Trailer

You can download the Quicktime version at 45 megabytes here:

Red Hammer Trailer - Quicktime

Or you can download DivX player (Less than 1 meg) and download the 3 meg version of the trailer!

DivX

Red Hammer Trailer - DivX Version

I don't know where to find the DivX version! I saw it once but then I lost it again. Does anyone know where it is?

Here is what ColdWarFlashpoint.Com had to say about it:

CM has released a Red Hammer movie. I must say I am most disappointed. The movie is nothing more then clips of older movies with new text saying Red Hammer is coming. If your new to OFP its fine, but most of you are old fans (like me) and have seen every single video ever released for OFP (remember Unit of the week). Come on Codemasters, you can do better then that?

Sorry for not linking the video direct, but Computer and Video Games web site does not allow me too.

Thank you for posting news that is not yours smile.gif

Anyhow, I would have expected B.I.S to put this in their newsflash.

This trailer is on the front of Fileplanet.com so most people will have seen it already.

Look closely in the movie at the end when you see specops crawl in the dark with their mp5sd they have a flashlight on their mp5.

Finally a flashlight.

and on one picture if I'm not wrong is also the trebling of the air seen that is caused by the jet wave of the jets.

If I saw that right that would be cool

yeah , and on BIS's website I saw a BMP with a AT3 on the launch rail , does not mean s**t.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 6:55 am on Nov. 30, 2001

So it's not worth the download?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope.