Sign in to follow this  
KamikazyWar

Animation tuts? for ofpanim_v0.98

Well I want to make custom animations but of course I never knew how at first mad_o.gif . So I need help on how to use OFPAnim_v0.98. If some1 knows about tutorials for that particular program.

No tuts at the moment..

Ofpanim readme help to start.

And the rest learning by doing

CU

Yeh, sorry Kamikazy, there are no tutes...thought it's pretty easy to learn  smile_o.gif .

All it takes is some practice.

Anton

[EDIT: Although, if you need any help just feel free to ask, and I'm sure that someone'll know the answer to your question.]

I was working on a Tutorial but do Health problems it is un hold.

But now the holiday's are over I'm back to it.

Tracy

Is it possible to reposition the rpg proxy ie move it up or down or is it always on the shoulder

yes it is but a tip:

Dont try to move the proxy's try some thing with uhm...

It starts with a R and it ends with: oura

Awnser:

Roura

If you speak english, it's good to get a translation file....it'll make life a LOT easier on you...

Don't forget to load the linking and pivot points. Plus, don't try to change them around either...it screwed up OFP for me three times.

Anton

Well the english translation file worked great. Now I understand what it takes to do anim. It is a labor intensive job to make a good one. I also understand that there is alot more that could be done, ie like firing a panzerfaust from under your arm instead of on the shoulder. One question I do have is how do you set the time increments between frames. Im still not sure what model offset and total move do.