Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Software Development Kit News

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Suma on 6:22 pm on Nov. 27, 2001

There are no news about SDK. We are still to busy with patches and general documentation to be able to think about releasing modelling and other tools soon

<span id='postcolor'>

Work For a XP patch then!!! we want our OFP fun back!!!

Man what a bunch of whiners. No wonder they dont replay who would want to.

Yes i too would like to see an SDK.

What i would like more is improved net code and more bug fixes. an SDK wont do any good unless peoble quit falling out of thier choppers for no reason.

And quit whining if they telease SDK Awesome. If they dont there is still a ton of untapped potential.

Hmmm, if they can't release a P3D Exporter well we should stop saying that we want an SDK, they won't be any =(.

Im using 3DsMax4 and I've found an exporter (p3d) for Max 3. So, I may try to export models but why would I buy an older version of 3DsMax .... ??

Hey I know this isnt the right place to tlak about this, but umm if they never release teh SDk, im almost 100% there are ways aroundit, or am i uncorrect.

Suma, I posted a thread regarding dynamic campaign. Can you have a look at it and offer some insight there?