Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

I can\'t find red hammer?

people said that the gold edition is released...

I searched over the yahoo store and I only found flashpoint...

no gold edition!

the downloadable version aint even avaliable yet. and the gold edition wont be avaliable till 12/18/01 in America they pushed it back! but its avaliable for all u euro trash tounge.gif

Why don't you just go a normal bricks and Mortar store? No pun intended!!

It's pretty sleazy that codemasters will release the download version of the game way after they release the retail upgrade of the game. The only reason they are doing this is to make more profits on this upgrade. I can't see any other legitimate reason for doing this. Of course, codemasters will say some crap like they're doing this for licencing restrictions. The game has already been released in Europe and the United States, so just release the download now and to everyone. It's just greed, plain and simple.

Where did they claim the download is delayed for licensing restrictions?

Simon Reid of CM said it's because technocally they haven't finished perparing the WEb HW and SW resources need to support product downloading. If you need any proof of this, just try downloading an upgrade patch from CM after it is just released.

Who knows!

I bought the campaign yesturday and i must say that it's very good. I'm in fourth mission. Last three was not so easy. A lot harder then original beginning mission. The first mission was like Pathfinder in the original campaign and the second was harder then all infatry missions in the first campaign. Like counter-strike mission.

Third mission was my best. You have to bring Angelina(That's right) from the cost to Montignac(Where the chopper is). She'll travel with chopper to Kolgujev. But, as everything is not OK. Resistance fighters attack u. First truck is destroyed and your truck is damaged. I killed lots of resistance and destroy T55, then i had to find some other transport. The PVS3 was locked, and no other car was around. I went in some house and i saw civilian there without gun. he gave me the keys of the truck and me and Angelina went on. Ok. I know this is not the thread to write my mission experiances, but i just wan't u to know that campaign is great. Story is great, cutscenes are great too.

I discoverd one bug with campaign. Nothing serious, though. The problem is, that if you have 1985 campaign completed to the last mission, Red Hammer campaign shows only last made mission. No previous. i create another user and everything was OK. (If you don't wan't to loose all your settings just copy UserID from user directory to another user directory and settings will be the same). I started bouth campaigns. Seems that everything is OK if you start bouth campaigns. I completed original campaign first 4 missions and first 3 Red Hammer missions and everything was OK. Bouth campaign previous missions was seen.

Another thing for your FAQ, AvonLady.

I would love to tell u more about campaign, but i have to go back and play.

BTW. There is 26 missions not 20. (Source: OFP.org)

(Edited by SpaceAlex at 9:12 pm on Dec. 3, 2001)