Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Metal Gear Solid 2

i played the demo included w/ Z.O.E but did anybody play full version? what did u think? worth buying or just get something different.

its good. you just play as snake for part of the game. kinda dissapointing with the new character raiden. but its pretty good. not as good as it could have been

i just found out about this raiden charachter and im really thrilled about him either, should have just made him a enemy to fight or just not have put him in the game.

I have it...I like it...great graphic's that's for sure......

Nope as far as I know you cannot use the sword anywhere else.....you do get raidens wigs though.....I have been working on that but stopped.....you just have to get all the dog tags....

Having been a metal gear player since the days of nintendo, i was dissapointed in the longevity of MGS2. its pretty and has decent controls, but there is nothing that makes you want to go back and collect all of those dog tags. so what if you get a bandana with unlimited ammo, or silly wigs. if i could beat the game without them, then why get unlimited ammo? i would rather work towards unlocking secret levels....[biggrin.gif]

Imagine what MGS2 would be like if it were designed to be a computer game from the ground up. with mods and add-ons. hehe [smile.gif]

Having been a metal gear player since the days of nintendo, i was dissapointed in the longevity of MGS2. its pretty and has decent controls, but there is nothing that makes you want to go back and collect all of those dog tags. so what if you get a bandana with unlimited ammo, or silly wigs. if i could beat the game without them, then why get unlimited ammo? i would rather work towards unlocking secret levels....biggrin.gif

Imagine what MGS2 would be like if it were designed to be a computer game from the ground up. with mods and add-ons. hehe smile.gif

Well I liked it and I think it's worth buying......lots of little things in it.....like if you get close to one of those chick pictures in the locker with snake and look at it in first person view and call what's his face you can see that snake is jerking off to the picture as the guy asks him what the hell you are doing..... biggrin.gif ...same with emma....you knock her out with the dart gun and lay on top of her and call otagon he will say just what do you think your doing to her?... biggrin.gif