Sign in to follow this  
fixOPFsoundsplease

What is Racism guys? I know! My experiment has concluded.

Sorry if my posts have confused any of you, but I tried to get into the mind of what racists think, you know. I draw this conclusion:

It is simply motivated by a social complex stemming largely from alienation and yep! ‘hate’. But you know, not just hate per se, it is a ‘hate’ of something that they cannot move, so they say race is unmovable – they say its static – thus they HATE anything that will change ‘race’.

Also add the common social weirdness…blah blah physiological stuff. I also conclude a lack of sexual

gratification as prime motivation for younger racists.

Okay, well that’ was an interesting 3 days I spent trying to figure it all out. LOL.

Never again.

~FiX

PS: When the EU bans Xenophobia, they should consider the mental health institute route over the prison system. These people need a long line of therapy tounge.gif Oy!

About 2 weeks ago, I and 2 friends decided to have a pizza evening at home, had just moved in. We found an ad for low price pizzas not far from our place, so one of my friend called them. The person in the other end of the line was not speaking our language very well, then my friend did something terrible. He just hung up and said something about skin color and language, using words I usually never even think out load. To this day, I never thought of him as a racist, and learned that he was just a big mouth. I called them, this time they hesitated to pick up the phone... well we never had a communication problem, he seemed like a nice guy and a little later we had 3 good tasting pizzas on the table. My friend told me after that the reason he was furious all of a sudden was that in his opinion every single human being living in our country should speak our language perfectly. Although I agree, I also keep telling him that our language does not come easy for people from foreign countries, they spend years trying to learn even the basics, the way we speak, especially people from Asia. I am not thinking of them as bad or ugly because of that, but I am reconsidering what I used to call a friend because it was not the first time he did something like that.

"Hate" is a strong word. I have hated a few people in my life, by that I mean I wanted to kill them. But what´s in the past is not going to be part of my future, I just would like to say that you should never -hate- anyone, or it will cause you much pain.

I think hate has two colors: Red and black. Red when you just snap and black when you no longer know what you are doing and have lost control over your body. Luckily I have not experienced the latter (yet).

Hidden