Sign in to follow this  
JSBell

Invasion of Malden?

Okay, Red Hammer. In the mission where you invide the U.S island (Malden I think), you get out the BMP with squad then fight a bit. Then you are charged with destroying an AA gun - where the #### is it I can't find it lol!

By now I'm the only one left - should I restart mission? I'm equipped with RPG & Sniper rifle.

Also, is there a walkthrough for the Red Hammer campaign? I've compleated the US one already.

(Edited by JSBell at 9:42 pm on Dec. 10, 2001)

I hope u know that AA weapon is Vulcan. The same model as M113 APC. Look at your map. Listen to the orders careully. I played in veteran mode, so it's a little bit harder to find Vulcan. But everything is possible with cmpass. I don't remember the city name well, but i think it's called chapoi.

(Edited by SpaceAlex at 10:20 pm on Dec. 10, 2001)

Just you and an RPG should be able to take out the Vulcan. It is sitting in near enougth the middle of Chapoi. I had an AT4 ... and missed. Then found some Satchel charges in the crates near the vulcan. Placed 5 (well ... why not?) of those and blew up the vulcan. And blew up my two squad mates. Ho hum. Got 3 crosses for that one.

Okay, I'll go look for it. Last time, I drove through the town at full speed in a stolen 5t truck, but didn't see it. Oh well, I'll go look again.