Sign in to follow this  
rbeni12

Shocks and sounds...

1.How can I make a selection , I mean like define the parameters and what that selection needs to do...

Can I make new shock selections? What I define? And what's the config for it?

2.And How can I make breaking sounds and Getin/Out sounds?

Thank you for reading this, I hope some one can help me with this... Here are the pics of my bikes.

PS: 3. I use pravy predni/zadni  (tlumic) for my bikes (JAWA config) is it possile to simulate two rear shock with selctions , from other vehilces??

bikes.jpg

Thanks again.

rbeni

1.How can I make a selection , I mean like define the parameters and what that selection needs to do...

Can I make new shock selections? What I define? And what's the config for it?

2.And How can I make breaking sounds and Getin/Out sounds?

Thank you for reading this, I hope some one can help me with this... Here are the pics of my bikes.

PS: 3. I use pravy predni/zadni  (tlumic) for my bikes (JAWA config) is it possile to simulate two rear shock with selctions , from other vehilces??

bikes.jpg

Thanks again.

rbeni

I dont know about breaking sounds...

for get in and get out sounds:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

soundGetIn[]={"Vehicles\getintank.ogg",0.000316,1};

soundGetOut[]={"Vehicles\getoutapc.ogg",0.000316,1};

And nope you cant create new selections with new parameters. For the suspensions look out at this topic:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=34279

Thanks!!!

5. I uploaded an image that shows my problem , I can't get my bikes "volant" turn properly.  

How can I fix this , I made the things that Bressb said.

seged.JPG

[for get in and get out sounds:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

soundGetIn[]={"Vehicles\getintank.ogg",0.000316,1};

soundGetOut[]={"Vehicles\getoutapc.ogg",0.000316,1};

And nope you cant create new selections with new parameters. For the suspensions look out at this topic:

And How did BIS made the Selections? So... I can make it somehow , no? I didn't found it in the Commted config or others... sad_o.gif

Thanks!!!

5. I uploaded an image that shows my problem , I can't get my bikes "volant" turn properly.  

How can I fix this , I made the things that Bressb said.

[/img]

volant means Headset here but it is steering "wheel"