Sign in to follow this  
Bluesman

That "basra" island

Done searching. No results here.

I found this nice looking island on the ofp.info page but the link seems to be broken.

Anyone know of alternative locations for this?

BM

I found this nice looking island on the ofp.info page but the link seems to be broken.

BM

You got any more details than the 'nice island'? There are a number of desert islands, is the one you mean called MADAUSIraq? Primarily desert with a port representing Umm Qasar and a rough airstrip? dl here from ofpnews.

vault_iraq2.thumb.jpg

What more details than "Basra" can I give since it's called Basra and is located on OFP.INFO.

And since it's located on their "islands" I assumed it was finished so I don't understand why it was moved here at all.

BM

BM

You got any more details than the 'nice island'? There are a number of desert islands, is the one you mean called MADAUSIraq? Primarily desert with a port representing Umm Qasar and a rough airstrip? dl here from ofpnews.

vault_iraq2.thumb.jpg

This is the picture

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/islands/screenshots/basra.jpg

Download working now. One of the best islands i've seen in a while (excluding Trinity of course).

It has nothing to do with Basra in Iraq btw it was just a name they choose. Nice rolling hills and forests.

BM