Sign in to follow this  
Ferret

Indonesian player

Hmmm... adakah yang bisa pemain opflash dari Indonesia selain saya, yang bermain dengan CD yang asli, non bajakan? Bahkan saya ragu ada yang bisa membaca apa yang saya tuliskan ini.

"Onga bongo bonga inga binga binga bonga"!

- For trivial pursuit self-gratification, name the source of the above quote.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Cpt Gamer FtK on 5:05 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Tasmanian devil smile.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

You're getting warmer!

Well I'm all tapped out..... I fried a brain cell on the last one.. smile.gif

wait there was this Islander with some Huge mask on... cant remember the name tho..... with Bugs when he was shipwrecked or something........ lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Cpt Gamer FtK on 4:29 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

wait there was this Islander with some Huge mask on... cant remember the name tho..... with Bugs when he was shipwrecked or something........  lol<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, I remember that one, that might just be it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Postduifje on 5:49 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Hey, I remember that one, that might just be it!<span id='postcolor'>

Red hot!!!!!!! Name that Looney Toon!

15 point bonus question: what year was that Toon released?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from GFX707 on 6:07 pm on Dec. 20, 2001

Jim<span id='postcolor'>

And who is Jim? He has nothing to do with the correct answer.