Sign in to follow this  
FoRgEDeFiAnCe

Teaming in solo encounter

Question, is teaming in solo encounters endorsed by the developers? I personally have put a lot of time and investment (money) into the product. And I feel this is a exploit when there is a duo option so it's a direct action to take advantage of players. Will there be a fix to this problem?

Hi @FoRgEDeFiAnCe , we're sorry that you've encountered this in the game.

It's fine if players make friends organically in the Outlands and decide to team up in a match or two, but pre-arranged teaming up in solo matches is not something we encourage. We also appreciate any reports of this that we receive through the in-game Report System 🙏 You can make these reports through the "last played with" tab when you open the Options menu from your Shelter 🏠🍅

RoxieAtomic , there is no option to report that specific problem , I get this daily and honestly I'm tired of losing my hard earned loot and money bought weapons to being outnumbered or having my location given away by a bunch of people that can't play the game right , I think the first step to fix this is to get rid of the signals detector that's a location giveaway for teamers , one spams signal det, gives the others location three to 4 show up to kill you , second would be spectator mode has to go , and make a kill cam playback option it would be alot easier to sypher through reports if you we didn't have to jump through hoops to send you 20 second recordings if it was already recorded to begin with