Sign in to follow this  
KiwisDoFly

A concept...

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately I'll have to disapoint all the "Noob-haters" because this one is one one these...hmmm "Wouldnt it be fun..." posts. wow.gif

I came up with a concept (I dont really know if anyone thought of this yet) for what might be a fun mission or more like mission setting and structure. Say on Nogova, a soldier\prisioner\thief\my Granny\some dude ran away and you have to catch him\her. You dont know where he\she is, because he\she just runs around the wild waypoints all around the island. You have a chopper and a car and perhaps a squad to find him\her and you must either kill or capture. Now to spice things up, there will be civilians in villages and on the roads, and have a script that for example makes the suspect board in any empty vehicle that he\she sees 500m away from him\her (totally random) and make him\her drive for anything of up to 1000m to 5000m then disembark. Optional: Have like a timelimit, for those kinky players... confused.gif

So what do you think? I might throw up a demo mission later on today.  biggrin.gif

Sounds similar to Serial Killer where one person is a criminal and has to go around killing women in all the Nogova towns while avoiding capture by the cops (other team ).Its cool trying to work out where he might go and setting up roadblocks and speculating etc... smile.gif

Shashman...got a link? smile.gif

As far as I know, that is multiplayer, i'm talking mostly about single.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leone @ 22 May 2003,06:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shashman...got a link?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm..sorry Leone I can't help you on that one confused.gif I only played it a couple of times on a friend's server,but I'm sure if you look around you should find it on one server or another wink.gif

**Say on Nogova, a soldier\prisioner\thief\my Granny\some dude ran away and you have to catch him\her. You dont know where he\she is, because he\she just runs around the wild waypoints all around the island. You have a chopper and a car and perhaps a squad to find him\her and you must either kill or capture**

Hehehehe.. Gran got away again. Alright, our target is a frail, 90 year old, female. Possibly will be using a walker. The use of deadly force is authorized. Terminate with extreme prejiduce. Lock n load men... MOVE OUT! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hehehehe.. Gran got away again. Alright, our target is a frail, 90 year old, female. Possibly will be using a walker. The use of deadly force is authorized. Terminate with extreme prejiduce. Lock n load men... MOVE OUT!

Jokes on you man, the Granny I ran into a couple of weeks ago almost took me out...damn I bet she could take on a couple of BAS Deltas squads...I'm not joking, their main weapon is either a walker or purse, and that hurts...alot. Its like SABOT only against teenagers!  rock.giftounge_o.gif