Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

We got land and air units, but lack of sea units

well, we need some functionable ships; for example, a destoryer can do a lot of job such escorst,artillery and launch missile(if ofp2 is not in the nam era)

and make the LST capable to carry troops. Also, a carrier if possible, biggrin.gif it gives more idea to create missions(imagine ship vs ship). smile.gif

it is fun to have sea,air, and land missions.

ps: the water effects should be improved in ofp2 too. the water splash by cannon and torpeado tracer and better ship sunking!

also, hope we wont see the ship is able to blew away or into the sky like now crazy.gif

mmm........really...........didnt see it in REQUEST SUMMARY   tounge.gif

I didn't find a relevant thread so I'll just pipe in.

Cuty is right, some more ship types would be nice. Not just ones for decoration like the LST from OFP. Ones that are functional.

Working helipads, lights, mannable turrets, and the ability to walk across the ship as if it were solid ground. We don't need an entire ship model from inside out, at least a bridge, storage area, and maybe an engine room. That would be nice for a Frigate, LST, etc.

And what about those kick-ass hovercraft the Marine Corps has? They're huge, can carry armor but are still prettty fast.

a Hover raft would be cool.

But if OFP is set in vietnam thats out the window...but the LSt and similar ships still fit in. biggrin.gif

I opened this tread not long ago. I hope you find it useful. smile.gif