Sign in to follow this  
LaPoi

Resistance: firefight

Okay, I cant pass this mission at all. I cant get out of the large ditch you start out in. I take the car, shot by Spetznatz. I run away, shot by Spetznatz. And when I fight back.... well you know. Please Help. confused.gifcrazy.gifsad.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifsad.gif

What mison is it confused.gifconfused.gif I can help you but please give some good details of what where and when, and the other 5 w's biggrin.gif

Who:Troska

What: the last level in Resistance, need to blow up russian planes with napalm

Where: desert airport

when: 1982

why: because those silly US officials are afraid of sending planes mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

you can flank those Spetznatz fellas when they come running down the hill.

see UnSub's resistance walkthru for details.

Allright this is what I did. I took a HK, hid in a bush and shot them. Then I ran to the western shore north of the airport, climbed up the hill and shot all three. Anyone try to help the doomed tank platoon? confused.gif The last cutseine doesn't work for me. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

LaPoi, IMO, that is the one and only way to complete the mission, and indeed, the cutscene didnt get me into a victorydance either, but hey, All your base are belong to Guba.

L8R,

TopCover