Sign in to follow this  
Rokket

Guard/watch change

Trying to get a sentry/guard watch change, almost have it but not quite:

3 guys (ungrouped) are Combat Mode Prone behind sandbags, each facing a diff dir.

Fresh sentries (Grp2) march to position, and with triggers, I can get the first guys to get up, join together as a group, and march back to camp.

But for new group, Grp2, I can't seem to get them to take over positions. I can make the leader take up a pos, and I can ungroup the other 2, but they just stand around.  How to assign new waypoints to the ungrouped guys and put them in their place?

Search of "Waypoints" didn't help. I guess I need to create new waypoints for the 2 ungrouped guys, but I can't do it once they arrive, and if I do it before only the leader of the group accepts wps.

Thanks

Instead of trying to give the new guys WPs you might want to just use a script to send them where they need to go..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> bloke1 domove sandbag1

bloke1 setbehaviour "combat"

bloke1 dotarget logic1

bloke2 domove sandbag2

etc... <span id='postcolor'>

logic(x) is a gamelogic object you stick way off in the direction you want that guy to look.

MintyBoy - thanks! Makes perfect sense, must be why I couldn't think of it.