Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Resistance mision 'no turning back' doesn't end

The Resistance mision 'No Turning Back' doesn't end. I am trying to play through the campaign again. After completing my first couple of objectives, I go to the crossroad where a vehicle is waiting and nothing seems to work from there. I even went back to my camp to find 3 tanks sitting there. They ignored me, so I placed sachels and blew them, but mission still didn't end. My final objective leads me to a dead end in the road and it says 'wait for others'. Perhaps I did something I shouldn't have and broke the script? I did shoot down a chopper with the fixed machine gun. Ended up using 'endmission' cheat to get past, but disapointed. Using Latest version of game 1.91.

Great, few missions later 'First Strike' doesn't end either. What's with this game. 12 dead tanks, I drive around for hours, no end in sight. This is very frustrating. I did so well too, didn't lose any of my tanks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Resistance mision 'No Turning Back' doesn't end. I am trying to play through the campaign again.<span id='postcolor'>

Had the same problem. T72 + BMP + squad never attacked the camp. Instead, a Shilka with two T72s paid a surprise visit.

Luckily I found the target (BMP + T72 +infantry squad) camping and after they were neutralized the objective was met.

Yeah, I figured I'd probably screwed up some 'trigger' in the script and the mission wasn't going to progress. Pretty shoddy though. Most never ending missions are solved by accelerating time and running around the map like a headless chook until you get shot at by some injured/retreating soldier hiding within an invisible circle that marks some objective or other.