Sign in to follow this  
mrukas

(operation final justice mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 04 2003,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok. Last chance. Stop attacking each other and get back on track or I'll close this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry...didn't mean all that...sorry

Dreamer

well, either today or tomorrow the hard work beginns... dreamer will hopefully be starting to work on the first addon and i will start working on the first map to come wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrukas @ April 04 2003,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, either today or tomorrow the hard work beginns... dreamer will hopefully be starting to work on the first addon and i will start working on the first map to come  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats right and proj numbero uno will be the legendary B-2 Spirit. And I will start the work on HMS Visby...but I need some guys too help me...Addon makers etc. Soo...we still need some talented guys too help us...come on...this mod will be great (soon, not for the moment).

Dreamer biggrin.gif

Sorry for bringing politics into this.

I'm sure your addons could be really useful for the community and fun to play with. Good luck with your project guys smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capitaine Haddock @ April 04 2003,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry for bringing politics into this.

I'm sure your addons could be really useful for the community and fun to play with. Good luck with your project guys smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hey thanks man smile.gifbiggrin.gif ... well, im starting the work on maps now, probably first map will be Umm Qasr... wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Capitaine Haddock @ April 04 2003,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry for bringing politics into this.

I'm sure your addons could be really useful for the community and fun to play with. Good luck with your project guys smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks.... smile.gif

i could try addon making and wrpediting at the same time tounge.gif .

although im worried how it might effect my brain sad.gif

Mrukas...bet you didn't know weve got 3 new members tounge.gif ...I have finshed the first sections on the B-2 bomber...still got some more work too do but weve making progress smile.gif ... we still need more members confused.gif ...please for the love of god...join us...

Dreamer sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dreamer @ April 07 2003,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mrukas...bet you didn't know weve got 3 new members tounge.gif ...I have finshed the first sections on the B-2 bomber...still got some more work too do but weve making progress smile.gif ... we still need more members confused.gif ...please for the love of god...join us...

Dreamer sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

actually i did know tounge.giftounge.gif ... just send me the B-52 stuff and all will be ok again wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrukas @ April 07 2003,14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dreamer @ April 07 2003,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mrukas...bet you didn't know weve got 3 new members tounge.gif ...I have finshed the first sections on the B-2 bomber...still got some more work too do but weve making progress smile.gif ... we still need more members confused.gif ...please for the love of god...join us...

Dreamer sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

actually i did know tounge.gif  tounge.gif ... just send me the B-52 stuff and all will be ok again wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Noooo....I won't send you the B-2 stuff...insted I will send you the B-1B stuff...muhahaha... tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Dreamer

not the B-2. i meant the B-52 stuff, need... otherwise you will see the tomahawk cruise missile beeing fired from civilians heads!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrukas @ April 07 2003,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not the B-2. i meant the B-52 stuff, need... otherwise you will see the tomahawk cruise missile beeing fired from civilians heads!!!<span id='postcolor'>

No...thats to terrible to think of...I will send you the B-52 stuff now...(never) tounge.gif . I have worked on the USS Mobile bay...feel the power...still need help....need help now (for the love of God). wink.gif

Dreamer and co wink.gif