Sign in to follow this  
vulcan

Server addon problem

We are having trouble running missions containing the BAS deltas or rangers. Any mission we choose on the server with the deltas or rangers in them, will say wait for server for about a second then kick us back into the mission selection screen. NO error messages shown. server is 1.90. would linux have any problem with the addons compatibility? im not the admin so i dont know the real details. If anyone knows how to fix this please reply ASAP!

thanks,

vulcan

You need BAS units and BAS Littlebirds to run the missions. Have you installed both?

And if you have a linux server, run ./tolower after copying to the server.

hi im the server admin, we got that fixed i forgot about tolower lol.

the prob now is that when we start a mission we get the error cant load as bas_weap is missing, we have this on our server and in our home install addons folder, but no luck sad.gif

you should have no problems Colicab, Bas addons run fine on our machine ... I'll take a look at it now for you.

you have the bas_weap twice, its in /addons (I guess where you put it) and in res/addons (where I put it and where it is on the SES server, working fine).

yeah i did that in an attempt to fix it after reading a news post on bas concerning the problem tounge.gif

ok I have come to believe that the problem is residing in the server. Since everyone has this problem that we tested something must be wrong with the addon location of the addons on the server.

thanks