Im a Bag

Server Showing Wrong Ping and region!

Im hosting an Australian server through gamming deluxe.com and for some reason its showing 230 ping on the ingame browser but when you connect its definitely australian ping (10ms for me)

On server start up it tells me in console that the server is pinging to new_york? When asking gammingdeluxe support they say its a Bohemia interactive problem and they need to clear the DNS Cache?

Anyone have and idea whats going on here?

cheers.

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue. Any luck finding an answer on how to change where the server is being pinged from to display the ping in the browser?

all ive been told is its a bohemia interactive issue and we need fo wait for them to update the DNS cache. not entirely sure what that means but ye 😕 whats your server host?

I was using G-Portal. I had a NYC Server that was pinging from Frankfurt. I changed the region, restarted the server multiple times, changed the name of the server all did nothing. G-portal tried changing the IP of the server 3 times after the config was set and it still did not help. 

• Sad 1

Even after the recent minor update it is still persistent, still looking for a fix  

Posted (edited)

Hello, did you manage to solve it?

Edited by _GARCIA_
idioma