Sign in to follow this  
Rokket

Deletevehicle variable

I've found some good info on deletevehicle, but with my small brain and a weird situation, I just can't conquer a problem:

I'm using Bloodmixer's ap mine script (random wound/kill, excellent). Instead of just an invisible trigger tho, I've turned a handgrenade into an addon as a dummy mine (the top of the grenade looks like the trigger of a buried ap mine, it's hard to see and looks pretty good). Once the explosion is triggered, I want to delete the dummy mine.

I'm able to use deletevehicle to destroy the dummy mine after the explosion, but only in a single test: (name the dummy mine "mine" and use "deleteVehicle mine"). But if I have more than one mine, as in 20-30, I'm stuck. I can't name the dummy mines all the same thing, and I can't seem to get a count/variable thing working.

I need to name each dummy mine something different, but have the one mine script destroy each triggered dummy. "thislist" and "nearestobject" aren't working. I'm stuck.

Anyone have any ideas about using a variable in deletevehicle?

I solved it the low-tech way - I call a 2nd script to delete the dummy mine. Smarter people could get it all to work in one, but I couldn't.