OhGonzo

Cloud service error when loading in

I have been having issues for months making the game unplayable on my Xbox live account. When loading into the shelter, right before the loading is complete, I get “Error 1 during communication with cloud service”.  This happens every time, no exceptions, in the same point of loading, on my main Xbox live account. The only way for me to play is to add a guest and play as guest. I have deleted all save data, cleared all caches, changed DNS addresses, etc. Before May 2023, I hadn’t played vigor since before the seasonal battle pass model. I believe this error has to do with my shelter/saved data being old af and my end is cleared out. With my guest account, all my stuff is saved but it still thinks I’m a new user every time. This HAS to be something on BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE side of things. Please respond ffs. Please delete all stuff you have for OhGonz0 on Xbox. This is annoying af.

I have a friend with this same problem. New player. Never played before. Wants to. But can’t. Really need info on this. If you want new players, and this is what happens to them, it’s unacceptable.