Sign in to follow this  
Troller Troll

Update from me

Hey I play the MDZ aka MiniDAYZ so I will like to say it is good for me I mean it is fun so yea and no I am not new I play the game few years ago so yea I did not readily there is a forum about MDZ so yea anyways I will try to find bug that can help you and yes some bug are well let say it is just not good so yea I will say that one bug that make your game crash I mean you should know so yea if you notice that it is lagging more and more try to save the game and leave the game then open the game I mean it is simple as that if you want to dupe stash made by green bag yes I don’t know but  If you want to do that I will make a vid so yea maybe in the future I mean you can do that by search up in yt and no I am not promoting expoit I am just helping I mean there so many bug and they are not fix beacause they the dev did not update the game and fix the bug there was so many bug and they decide to not fix it and leave it and it is getting worse they decide to make a game called MiniDAYZ2 and it is not getting good the online server are offline and they did not update the game and there is bug expoit hacker you name it so yea I hope the dev fix the game and update mdz2 and MDZ I know but maybe if they hire a someone that can fix the game and fix the MDZ that the dev could not fix that and most imported thing is that the person care for the game so yea bye guys love you 🙂

enjoy your summer holiday and yes reply the message 💻💻📱📱 sorry for making the text long : (