Man I am tired of seeing views on the forum but no comment bruh I will spend my time to make this forum alive no more just Imagic you are the only person who is actively online even the mod the admin people are all offline this a reason why I join this forum

I want this forum to be alive just Imagic people are talking having nice talk sure it’s does not matter but when you are comply alone and no one is talking no mod no admin no people no just alone let say if you are wanting help in the game to survial longer well what you gonna do search it up what about the forum the forum is quiet very quiet now you know what I am talking no one talking no one sending tips so what should we do the game is no longer being update and they remove the game from the App Store the game have bug issue you get the idea and the minidayz2 is now dead the online server are offline I want to say that people who are reading this just understand maybe the forum is dead or worse will be delete I know it won’t happed but just think for now I think it is time to make the forum alive back the day when the game was being update people are talking sending tip to those people who need help to be better in the game now I will wait thank you for reading this if you are seeing it sorry for making too long and hope people will see it it is just from my mind I know not worth it but hey maybe in the future the dev will update the game if you wanting to talk to me my discord is GODOFCHOAS I know sound boring but hey just came out of my mind also I will maybe be quiet for a while if I am busy anyways I am also using a iPhone so yea I am tired of typing bye guys I hope you guys have a nice summer holidays 

call me yogitommymcbandit bye love you 😄

Fun fact my yt channel is yogimcbandit lol sub me if you find my yt channel if you want to your choice bye : D