Eclipze_au

Joystick detected, but no longer responding.

I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick.  Used it with Arma for years, however unexpectly Arma 3 is no longer responding. 

Windows 10 game controllers lists it and all axis/buttons work fine.  It shows up on Arma 3 game controllers.  I cannot map/assign any buttons or axis.

I have search the forum, finding similar reports and tried everything I can find.

I have turned off all the Steam Controller gamepad settings.

I have tried disabling, enabling and using different USB ports.

I have downloaded/installed the latest Logitech drivers.  Also setup a profile for the exe.

I have set my Documents/Arma 3 folder as not read only.

Using Windows game controller properties, I can see it working.  Launch Arma 3 and the game controller stops responding.  When exiting Arma 3, game controller starts responding again.

Does anyone have any ideas to offer?

I have been unable to make any further progress.  Arma 3 sees the joystick, it's enabled, but will not respond to it.  Joystick still works as expected when tested otherwise.

Considering a complete re-install... would be a shame to go through that if it doesn't help though hahaa...

Same issue with me the controllers "Logitech 3d Pro" and "Thrustmaster T16000m" throttle are getting detected in Arma3->Settings->Controls->Controllers and control input too but not working in game. Need help.

Same Issue here. I see no one has responded with any helpful suggestions. Is this topic still alive?