Sign in to follow this  
fapador1

Editing Flight Model of SOG Huey

Hello,

Don't hit hard. I am a completely new to Arma modding.

I have previously worked in improving flight models for various simulators like MSFS, FSX, X-plane, DCS etc... Can this be done in Arma aswell? Is there any configuration file I can play with ? I have read the modding guide however it seems highly complicated. Can someone please point me to where should I look. I don't understand the Arma eco-system at all. But I dont know if I need to. I just need some advice on how can I reach the code segments that define the flightmodels of each Helicopter in game and improve them if that's possible at all. I dont even know if they can be altered

Now, I read the Arma wikipedia about the Advanced flight model engine used from Take on and somethings about Physx  but where this configuration code lies exactly, I have no Idea ...

Also, from what I understand  what I need is inside .PBO file?  I also need some kind of program to access it like PBO manager? But the vn files pbo seem encrypted?

Can someone help me? If so I would be able to deliver improved flight model for at least the Huey