Sign in to follow this  
Hghlndr827

Unsung-Direct Action Cam Lao Nam -Hosted Server

Total novice....

Rented a server with Host Havoc (also tried Streamline, but HH has almost the same interface, and did 2 things a little more intuitively)

I have one server up running Direct Action Altis, took me a little bit, but figured it out, is up, runs smoothly, no issues.

I wanted to also set up a server running Direct Action Cam Lao Nam, and I have the server up and running, but one small issue. Unsung is a required item to run it.

The issue I'm having is that while the map is up and everything is working, it's modern equipment, modern BLUFOR and OPFOR, and it's not using the era specific equipment that is should be. 

I'm not sure if that means I have Unsung improperly tagged. I've got it ( @Unsung;) in the Server Mod list, and appears that way in the command line. Or does it mean that for an online server I need to change the Opfor/BluFor? Another thing I don't know.

I can just use the Direct Action mod, run it on Lan, and it takes a second or two, but it does convert the assets from modern to era correct, so 100% sure this is on me, and it's likely something simple that I'm doing incorrectly.

Any suggestions on where I should be looking? Or is there a tutorial video available somewhere (Only ones I've found on Arma 3 server set-up are 5-6 years old at this point.) Just trying to learn, and thanks for the patience.

Answered my own question by going months back on the Discord server...

Apparently been going on for awhile, update eventually incoming that will make it work. 1