rofz

init EventHandler being overriden?

So, I've been experimenting with the creation of a faction mod. It happens that I play Dynamic Recon Ops a lot, and it makes my life easier to all the units already pre-configured. Unfortunately, it does not really work like that, as many DRO mods available tend to override your faction config and randomize it (except when you set up a custom loadout in DRO's mission lobby).

What I would like to accomplish is something like this:

class EventHandlers : EventHandlers {
            class CBA_Extended_EventHandlers : CBA_Extended_EventHandlers_base {};
            init = "if (local (_this select 0)) then {_onSpawn = {_this = _this select 0;_this setName ['Jennifer Jackson','Jennifer','Jackson'];_this setNameSound 'Jackson';_this setUnitRank 'MAJOR';_this setSpeaker 'rhs_Female01ENG'; _this setPitch 1.1; _this setFace 'TCGM_Fem_Gonzalez';_this assignTeam 'BLUE';_this setUnitTrait ['Medic', true];_this enableIRLasers true;_this setSkill 1;_this enableFatigue false;_this setCombatBehaviour 'STEALTH';_this setUnitCombatMode 'BLUE';[_this, 'BSKULLS_Insignia'] call BIS_fnc_setUnitInsignia;reload _this};_this spawn _onSpawn;(_this select 0) addMPEventHandler ['MPRespawn', _onSpawn];};";
        };

I have basically a different version of the same init script for all faction units.

I have already tried generating the config using Drongo's Config Generator and Alive Orbat, with mixed results but no success whatsoever.

Note: it works fine when the unit is added via Eden or Zeus.

Is it possible to prevent a particular mission to override your faction's init?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.