panos_zaf

Wrath of the Warthog

E09VHT6.png

Wrath of the Warthog

Welcome to 'Wrath of the Warthog' where you have to hit the enemy airbase along with some other targets to deliever a big blow to the enemy team so friendly forces can advance. You have a choice to use the versatile A-10 or the latest tech F-35. You can also use drones to scout the area in the begining or not. Ultimately the choice is yours.
Your objectives are the following:

• Destroy Supply Truck
  • Destroy AAA Defenses
  • Destroy IFV
  • Take out High Ranking Officer
  • Destroy Abandoned Artilery
  • Destroy Patrol Boat
  • (Optional) Destroy Helicopter

Note that even though this mission allows up to 5 people in multiplayer it has not been tested in multiplayer.

PREVIEW VIDEO:

CREDITS:

Spoiler

• Big thanks to all the people who make youtube tutorials on how to get started with mission making and to all the people in the forums answering other peoples questions.
  • Special thanks to SIC for his youtube tutorial as i found it the most helpfull on how to add an intro screen and voice overs.
  • All the people who made the dependancies of this mission such as RHS Escalation, CBA_A3, USAF mod, utility and fighters.
  • Audio in the "Sound" folder is by Bohemia Interactive. More specifically from the "Fixed wings" showcase as it was one of my biggest inspirations when making this.
  • This mission is inspired by the fixed wings showcase by far one of my most favorite missions in arma as i love to BRRRRRRRRRRTTTT.
  • However i hope it is different enough to not feel exacly the same as i wanted to use the audio files and i had to change the objectives to match the voice overs a bit.
  • This mission was created by panos_zaf a police vehicle mod creator from GTA V and now i guess an arma 3 mission maker.
  • 'Wrath of the Warthog' marks my first mission in arma 3 and i am by no means an expert (i barely understand the most basic code lol).

LICENSE

Spoiler

Please do NOT redistribute/reupload this anywhere regardless of any edits you may or may not make.

Arma Public License No Derivatives (APL-ND)
Read more about it here: https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-nd

DOWNLOAD:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2847194950

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1