Speedrunning to enemy MainHQ

So, many of you ppl mentioning how devs did not deliver the game as promised. Im not gonna count down thru all unjust arguments you ppl have about game flaws nor defend the game.

Only problem I do have is with you people, the community, arma fans.

You ppl are complaining about game crashes all the time, but at the same time all you try to do after joining in an actual game is relentless rush for enemy main base to finish the game.
No, Im not missing anything here, I know that winning/loosing is part of the game but stay with me on this one -> All you are achieving by capturing enemy main base is mission end (game over).... OK, world is not perfect place and good things wont last forever but what can I do? In every other game I would just join other server BUT since ppl are waiting for game to be patched there is simply not enough of manpower to hype up other servers. So ppl will just end up loooking in menu screen waiting for others to rejoin, as you can imagine the flow of incoming players willl be only decreasing with such fast rate of intermissions (server restarts, connection issues, mission end)

Usually you have POWERBITS server on medium to high population and thats it! There are few other servers but they are usually far from reaching high pop (FR synergy, CZSK squatters) I simply love the idiocy of most players for complying about the game faults, claiming the game is dead but biggest fault lies on shoulders of such speedrunners constantly forcing mission to end, being reckless to majority of players, which just want to enjoy themselves in area of operations for whatever time they happend to have.

Most casual scenario Im constantly witnessing is group of ppl blindly focusing on rushing straight across AO towards enemy main base, not capturing points towards west or east simply making the game as short as possible, deploing mobile HQ next to enemy main base right after start of game. I know the game allows it, but bare in mind that this is early stage of game and you should respect that and try to comprehend developers vision of the project -> In inicial stream announcing reforger we were promissed 'endless battlefield' and thats also correct way to be playing this game.

E.G: you have multiple points acting as main base which you can capture without server reboot. Longer each game takes will hurry the developement proces because end users will be given more time to explore game and provide feedback to devs - without constant waiting for server to restart and for people to join..

CONCLUSION: I love how ppl want to play complex military simulators but cant even comprehend motivation nor predict behavior of an individual random - casual player in given situations. Further developing problem, which I have described, with raising competitivnes between teams, each game each team wanting to end game faster then their enemy in previos match.
(im not saying its always the case but I hope you understand by now)

And even if Im wrong (and I might be) with given circumstances its at least better way to play this game. THANK YOU

FEEDBACK FROM STEAM FORUM

''It's true and it's known thing we want to change
There will be further changes in Conflict rules, some of them quite big and solving the rush through the map.''  -  klamacz