Sign in to follow this  
DrDoener

Start server with webscript

Hello everybody!

I am searching for a script which I can use to start(shutdowm my dedicated Linux OFP Resi server via internet/web application (PHP,ASP,CGI...).

Does anyone of you know where I can download such a script?

Greetz Doc

I am using Putty right now, but I do not want to give anyone of my clanmates the Username and Password for the SSH login.

I wanna make sure that any of my clanmates is able to start the dedicated server, so a webscript would be very useful

I'm about midway done with a webmin module for OFP, map upload, banlist, server start/stop for now, though I want to do some log parsing later on if I get to it.

edit** adding link to Webmin **

Guest jacobaby

I have been playing with NEDFOX TZW lately. He wrote the deddy server tool for DF LW, used by over 150 squads, and he is planning one for OFP. That may suit your purposes. It will also have a waiting/chat feature I believe

TJ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Angry Radish @ Feb. 22 2003,22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm about midway done with a webmin module for OFP, map upload, banlist, server start/stop for now, though I want to do some log parsing later on if I get to it.

edit** adding link to Webmin **<span id='postcolor'>

that's why you are missing all the time!