Sign in to follow this  
ZuluXray

Roc mod 2.0 pla addons fix version

Good stuff! smile.gif

Any vehicles planned for the PLA in the future?

And also, what are you planning to do with the ROC mod? Any more addons or is that it?

My one complaint(and it has nothing to do with the units really) is that there are no group formations. confused.gif

hey ZuluXray! what about this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

first of all i want to say that i love this mod. biggrin.gif (though it has yet some negative points)

you all know this picture.

ROC_MOD20_a.jpg

now please tell me where i can find a unit with this rifle. smile.gif

PS: the training ammunition made me think of an Airsoft mod.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I haven't downloaded this yet, but I will. I just want to know if you have fixed that all lower half of your body is white when you choose your career (if you can call it that smile.gif )

EDIT:

Checked now and the problem is still there. Not that I care very much, just thought you'd like to know about it..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (desantnik @ Feb. 18 2003,07:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what is this addon about anyway?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Taiwan versus Mainland China.

sorry for OT but _Taiwan_ is China, continental China are secessionists

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (korzon @ Feb. 19 2003,12:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry for OT but _Taiwan_ is China, continental China are secessionists<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not necessary arguing. You have to admit, however, that the term "Mainland" is not used to refer to Taiwan and is used to distinguish Taiwan from Chi - er - that continental secessionist country towards the west. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 15 2003,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey ZuluXray! what about this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

first of all i want to say that i love this mod. biggrin.gif (though it has yet some negative points)

ROC_MOD20_a.jpg

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

The weapon is T65K2 Rifle + knife

i am indefinte the addon release time

*NEWS*

OTW now have 2 new project

==Kuomintang War==

(i unfindable english data web site)

Story-

October 24 1949

PLA use Boat send 18000 soldier

attack ROC military island "quemoy"(or Kinmen)...

==823 artillery war==

Data Website

Story-

August 23 1958 and contiuned for 44 days,

PLA launched around 480,000 artillery shells.

hit ROC military island "quemoy"(or Kinmen)

PLA hope take down the ROC last bulwark...

*but we only make 1 mod,because out team undermanning.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 18 2003,06:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (desantnik @ Feb. 18 2003,07wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what is this addon about anyway?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Taiwan versus Mainland China.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought PLA maight have been Palestinian Liberationist Army.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Feb. 19 2003,15:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought PLA maight have been Palestinian Liberationist Army.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought it was Plain Lousy at Acronyms. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ZuluXray @ Feb. 19 2003,11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Feb. 15 2003,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey ZuluXray! what about this:

ROC_MOD20_a.jpg

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

The weapon is T65K2 Rifle + knife

i am indefinte the addon release time<span id='postcolor'>

maybe you could release with the next ROC army update.

and i'd like to see it with a script that makes the bayonet a real weapon, not just eye candy. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 19 2003,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Feb. 19 2003,15:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought PLA maight have been Palestinian Liberationist Army.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought it was Plain Lousy at Acronyms. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROC = Republic Of China (Taiwan)

PRC = People's Republic of China ( China Main Land)

PLA = People's Liberation Army

PLA is PRC Army

I really liked the ROC and PLA addons.

The armour is what needs to be addressed for the PLA and perhaps some retextures for the ROC versions(because other than the M2A2, they just have a different logo)